Lampshade Making Class
- No Sewing Involved! – Make a Drum Lampshade
Saturday 14th January 10am - 12pm
Saurday 18th February 10am - 12pm
Ok so you don’t want to sew! That’s ok, why not make a drum lampshade. This immensely satisfying workshop will show you how to make a simple drum lampshade for a table lamp or ceiling. Be warned though – once you’ve made one you are likely to go lampshade mad!!
You will learn
- how to place and cut your fabric
- how to attach lampshade laminate
- how to finish off the inside of the lampshade neatly.
- one lampshade kit
- tea/coffee and light refreshments.
What to bring
½ metre of your preferred fabric and ribbons/trimmings if desired.
Price – £45 per person